Work for Re-Verber-Ray®!
The Detroit Radiant Products Company is always looking for top talent. Further your career with Detroit Radiant Products by emailing your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Detroit Radiant Products Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Technical or Application Sales Associate
Job Posting 201610. Released 9-30-2016
Location: Warren, Michigan.
Career Level: Entry Level.
Status: Full time. Hourly. 40-hours per week.
Work Experience: 2-3 years.
Education: Associate Degree or Equivalent Job Experience.
As a member of the sales team, the candidate will assist with CAD layouts, bid proposals & technical phone support. They will also play a role as a cross functional team member.
- Assist with AutoCAD technical drawings and layouts.
- Assist distributor sales reps and other influencers with heater selection, application, and replacement parts selection.
- Assist in processing distributor transactions such as quotations, submittals, calls and emails.
- Educate distributors/influencers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product specification and end-user satisfaction.
- Assist with literature development and marketing campaigns.
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent job experience in drafting, architecture, application engineering, or other technical fields is preferred.
- A combination of HVAC experience and education will also be considered.
- Experience with Windows, Office, Outlook, and Excel required.
- AutoCAD experience required.
- Revit or 3D design experience preferred.
- Focused and polished customer service skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Comprehensive problem solving skills.
- Willingness to periodically travel.