ACS Series Brooder
ACS Series brooders provide a fuel-efficient source of warmth for poultry houses. Easy to maintain, corrosion resistant and simple to install, ACS Series brooders are an excellent solution to heating your poultry house.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
Potted Ignition Control
- Components are protected from humid and dusty environments.
3-Try Direct Spark Ignition
- Proper flame sensing and operation is achieved.
- Heater will attempt to ignite three times before locking out.
Canopy & Radiant Emitter Harmony
- Symmetrical heat pattern with reduced hot spot.
- Infrared heat effectively warms the floors and birds, not the air for
optimal start and energy savings.
On/Off Toggle Switch
- On the spot serviceability without engaging house controller.
Stainless Steel Burner
- Air and gas are properly mixed, ensuring proper combustion.
Stainless Steel Emitter Surface
- Optimal energy transfer and equipment longevity.
Designed and packaged for ease in transportation
- 2 & 6-pack combinations of units to meet application requirements.
- Input Rating: 40,000 BTU/h (11.72 kw)
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane Gas
- Gas Pressure:
- Manifold Pressure: 3.5” Natural or 10.0” Propane
- Min. Inlet Pressure: 5” Natural or 11.0” Propane
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 14” Natural or 14.0” Propane
- Brooder Size: 35 in. (890 mm) Canopy Diameter
- Weight: 27 lbs. (12.3 kg)
- Mounting Heights: 5 to 6 ft. (1520-1830 mm)
- Voltage: 24VAC-50/60Hz
- Approvals & Certifications:
- IAS U.S. Req. No. 8-94
- Indoor (non-residential) approval
- Agricultural approval
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 year: Brooder Components
- 3 years: Emitter Cone Assembly