ACS Series Brooder
ACS Series brooders provide a fuel-efficient source of warmth for poultry houses. Easy to maintain, corrosion resistant and simple to install, ACS Series brooders are an excellent solution to heating your poultry house.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Components are protected from humid and dusty environments.
- Proper flame sensing and operation is achieved.
- Heater will attempt to ignite three times before locking out.
- Symmetrical heat pattern with reduced hot spot.
- Infrared heat effectively warms the floors and birds, not the air for optimal start and energy savings.
- On the spot serviceability without engaging house controller.
- Air and gas are properly mixed, ensuring proper combustion.
- Optimal energy transfer and equipment longevity.
- 2 & 6-pack combinations of units to meet application requirements.
- Input Rating: 40,000 BTU/h (11.72 kw)
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane Gas
- Gas Pressure:
- Manifold Pressure: 3.5” Natural or 10.0” Propane
- Min. Inlet Pressure: 5” Natural or 11.0” Propane
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 14” Natural or 14.0” Propane
- Brooder Size: 35 in. (890 mm) Canopy Diameter
- Weight: 27 lbs. (12.3 kg)
- Mounting Heights: 5 to 6 ft. (1520-1830 mm)
- Voltage: 24VAC-50/60Hz
- Approvals & Certifications:
- IAS U.S. Req. No. 8-94
- Indoor (non-residential) approval
- Agricultural approval
- Limited Warranty:
- 1 year: Brooder Components
- 3 years: Emitter Cone Assembly