Agricultural Gas-Fired, Single-Stage Infrared Heaters
The AG1 Series is designed for poultry and non-corrosive agricultural environments. Proven construction features assure reliable performance at an economical price. Performance and flame distribution are enhanced by the use of a stainless steel ‘swirl’ burner. Radiant output is optimized with highly polished aluminum reflectors. Standard features include single stage operation, hot surface ignition, indicator lights, most mounting accessories and potter (waterproof) circuit boards. For use in poultry, dairy, arena, barns, shops and much more.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Titanium alloy or aluminized combustion chamber
- Hot rolled steel radiant tubes
- Waterproofed control box
- Operational indicator lights
- Optional stainless steel upgrades available
- Pre-purge controls
- Epoxy potted circuitry
- BTU Range: 50-150 MBTU/H
- Lengths: 20-60 ft.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Radiant Tubes: 4″ Hot-rolled steel (upgradable to aluminized steel)
- Combustion Chamber: Titanium alloy or aluminized steel
- Certification: CSA, IAS
- Warranty: 1-3-5 (Components-Tubes-Burner)