Agricultural Gas-Fired, Dual-Stage, Infrared Heaters
The AG2 Series of dual-stage infrared heaters is designed for poultry and non-corrosive agricultural environments. Proven construction features assure reliable performance in noncorrosive environments along with the added benefits of two-stage operation and many other technical features at moderate prices. For use in poultry, dairy, arena, barns, shops and much more.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Titanium alloy or aluminized combustion chamber
- Hot rolled steel radiant tubes
- Stainless steel burner
- Waterproofed control box
- Self-diagnostic capabilities
- BTU Range: 65-150 MBTU/H
- Lengths: 20-60 ft.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Radiant Tubes: 4″ hot-rolled stell (upgradable to aluminized steel)
- Combustion Chamber: Titanium alloy or aluminized steel
- Certification: CSA, IAS
- Warranty: 1-3-5 (Components-Tubes-Burner)