Multi-Burner & Exchanger Agricultural Infrared Single Stage Tube Heaters
The world’s first low-intensity brooder designed specifically for the poultry industry!
Patent-pending technology combines the operating benefits of both high and low-intensity infrared into a multi-tube, multi-burner, single exhaust appliance.
The AVS2 Series unique design provides superior performance and is ideal for applications seeking even heat intensity.
Construction features include Dual spark ignition, highly emissive heat exchangers, polished reflectors, operational indicator lights, compact modular design and more!
Operating benefits include: Proven reduced energy consumption charateristics, spot heating functionality, high BTU output, low electrical consumption, combustion air option, direct vent option and the unit is not susceptible to high winds.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Low Intensity Radiant Output
- No Hot Spots
- Minimal Assembly
- Low Gas Pressure
- Totally Enclosed Components
- Directed Even Radiant Pattern
- Ducted in Fresh Air
- BTU/h: 60,000 – 80,000
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Unit Length: 112 inches
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Limited Warranty: 1/3/5
- Radiant Tubes: 16ga. 2.25” O.D. aluminized coated steel radiant emitter tubes coated with high temperature, corrosion resistant black coating, .95 emissivity.
- Certification: CSA, Indoor, Brooder