High Intensity Luminous
DSCS Series - Patio Heaters
DSCS Designer Series Patio Heaters
Designed to add warmth to outdoor patio applications, the Designer Series Patio-Pal® infrared patio heaters is the perfect solution to stylishly extend the outdoor season to many commercial and residential applications.
The Patio-Pal® Patio Heaters easily mounts out of the way and without the hassle of refilling costly propane tanks. Specifically designed for comfort, reliability and ease of installation, the Patio-Pal® is sure to deliver the desired amount of warmth for dining, entertainment or work areas.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- ETL Design Certified to ANSI Z83.26 Standard.
- Decorative stainless steel windscreen eggcrate grille.
- Wind and rain protected design.
- 31,000 and 34,000 BTU inputs. Natural or propane gas.
- No Fan Design.
- Potted (Water Resistant) 24V Circuitry.
- Reliable Direct Spark Ignition.
- Black-Coated Aluminized or Brushed 430 Stainless Steel Housing.
- DSCS Series Brochure
- DSCS Series Submittal Data Sheet*
- DSCD Series Submittal Data Sheet*
- DSC Series Patio-Pal Installation, Operation, Parts & Maintenance Manual
- Designer Series Packing List*
- Natural Gas Models: 31,000 & 34,000 BTU/h
- Propane Gas Models: 31,000 BTU/h
- Certification: ETL ANSI Z83.26 Standard
- Limited Warranty: 1 year controls, 5 years burner
- Gas Connections: 1/2” NPT
- Manifold: 6” Natural or 10” Propane
- Minimum: 7” Natural or 11” Propane
- Maximum: 14” Natural or 14” Propane
- Volts: 24 VAC/60 Hz Single Phase
- Amps: 0.65 starting, 0.48 running
- Control Voltage: 24 VAC
- Operational Costs: On average, operating a gas fired heater with a 20-lb. LP cylinder costs upwards of 4 to 5 times more than operating on Natural Gas. Consult your local utility provider for a fuel cost analysis.