Low Intensity Tube Heaters
Gas Fired, Low-Intensity Patio Heater
The DST Series is a top-of-the-line patio heater with an aesthetically pleasing, modern design featuring our patented two-stage technology. This Gas-Fired Low-Intensity Patio Heater Series was manufactured specifically with the outdoor market in mind. Not only does this heater deliver an even heat pattern throughout its 10-foot span, but it also comes equipped with a smart LED self-diagnostic light and a decorative, modular grille.
Certified for indoor and outdoor commercial applications as well as outdoor residential applications, the DST Series Low Intensity Tube Heater patio heater is an excellent choice for heating a wide variety of applications.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
Smart LED Self-Diagnostics
- Service issues can be diagnosed at the floor level using the LED diagnosing light.
BTU Selector: Two heaters in one (high/low fire)
- Application flexibility – always the right fit.
- Documented fuel savings.
30 Linear Feet of Radiant Tube
The most radiant surface area of any 10-ft. radiant patio heater available!
- Low exhaust temperatures.
- Increased efficiency – more heat transferred to the space.
- Even heat distribution & increased heat output.
Highly Decorative, Stainless Steel Housing
- Low top clearance.
- More heat directed to the floor.
- Increased durability.
Unified Component Panel with Easy Access
All heater components on one easily accessed/removed panel
- Easily serviced.
- Decreased heater down time.
3/4″ Modular Decorative Grille
- Easily removed for cleaning and servicing.
- Large openings enhances radiant output.
- Model BTU/h Input Range:
- Natural Gas – 60,000 High Fire; 40,000 Low Fire
- Propane – 60,000 High Fire; 50,000 Low Fire
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane Gas
- Dimensions: 119″ in length
- Weight: 170 lbs.
- Mounting Heights: 8 to 14 Feet
- Voltage: 120VAC-60Hz
- Approvals & Certifications:
- ANSI Z83.26 and CSA 2.37 Gas Fired Outdoor Infrared Patio Heater.
- ANSI Z83.20b and CSA 2.34b Low Intensity Infrared Heater.
- ANSI Z21.86 and CSA 2.32 Vented Gas Fired Space Heating Appliances.
- CSA 7-89, Garage Heater.
- Limited Warranty: 1-3-5 (components-tubes-burner)