Low Intensity Tube Heaters
MODULATING PLUS TUBE HEATER
The MP Series fully modulating infrared heater is the only infrared heater that allows you to select the desired performance curve that best suits your building requirements.
The Modulating Plus Low-Intensity Tube Heater – MP Series by Detroit Radiant Products Company raises the bar with modulating technology. This full air and gas modulation line of heaters incorporates cutting edge technology such as the selection of three different performance curves as well as a ‘Blast Mode’™ feature for extreme environmental demands.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- ‘Blast Mode’™ feature allows the user to temporarily lock the heater into its highest input plus an extra 5,000 BTU’s for extreme environmental demands.
- Models range from 80,000 to 200,000 BTU’s.
- Full gas modulation with corresponding air flow modulation to achieve optimal fuel utilization and comfort levels.
- Choose from three performance modes.
- Forced high-fire start up for faster response to the environmental demand.
- Full proportional-integral-derivative (PID) logic to reduce on/off cycles over traditional heat.
- MP Series Modulating Plus Brochure
- MP Series Submittal Data Sheet*
- MP Series Installation, Operation, Parts and Maintenance Manual
- Tube Heater Packing List*
- BTU Range: 80,000 to 200,000 BTU/h
- Lengths: 25-70 Ft.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Combustion Chamber: Aluminized or Titanium Stabilized Steel
- Radiant Tubes: Aluminized Steel
- Certification: CSA Design Certified, ANSI Z83.20b
- Limited Warranty: 1-5-10 (Components-Tubes-Burner)