Low-Intensity Infrared Tube Heaters
MODULATING PLUS LOW INTENSITY INFRARED TUBE HEATER
- MP Series Modulating Plus Brochure
- MP Series Submittal Data Sheet*
- MP Series Installation, Operation, Parts and Maintenance Manual
- Series 3 General Tube Heater Installation Manual
- TH-PUI Premium User Interface User Manual
- MP Series Quick Start Guide
- Tube Heater Packing List*
- Controls Packing List*
- Venting Packing List*
The MP Series Modulating Plus Low Intensity Tube Heater is the only infrared heater that allows you to select the desired performance curve that best suits your building requirements.
The MP series by Detroit Radiant Products Company raises the bar with modulating technology. This full air and gas modulation line of heaters incorporates cutting edge technology such as the selection of three different performance curves as well as a “Blast Mode”™ feature for extreme environmental demands.
- "Blast Mode"™ for environmental demands
- Three performance curve modes
- Full proportional-integral derivative logic
- BTU Range: 80,000 to 200,000 BTU/h
- Lengths: 25-70 ft.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Combustion Chamber: Aluminized or Titanium Stabilized Steel
- Radiant Tubes: Aluminized Steel
- Certification: CSA Design Certified, ANSI Z83.20 / CSA 2.34
- Limited Warranty: 3-5-10 (Components-Tubes-Burner)