Low Intensity Tube Heaters
Single-Stage Low Clearance, Low Intensity Infrared Tube Heater
The CX3 Series is specifically designed for use in specialty fueled repair facilities that require products to meet the NFPA 30A code having a maximum surface temperature of 750°F. This series heater can also be used in low ceiling applications such as mezzanines, entry ways, lunch rooms and much more. The high-quality materials used in this series ensures years of reliable and efficient heating.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Meets NFPA 30A Code requirements
- 100% aluminized steel tubes with .95 emissive coating.
- Pre- and post-purge controls
- Self-diagnostic LED, microprocessor based circuitry
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- Independent control-air-gas compartments with tool-free access
- Fitted ABS plastic air intake collar
- Stainless steel flexible gas connector included
- 24 volt controls and power cord standard
- BTU Range: 50,000 to 85,000 BTU/h
- Length: 30′ to 50′
- Weight: 185-260 lbs.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Certification: CSA Design Certified
- Warranty: 3-5-10 (Components-Tubes-Burner)
Related Parts & Accessories
Please contact 586-756-0950 for parts information.