Low Intensity Tube Heaters
Dual-Stage, Multi-Burner, Low Intensity Quad Tube Heater
The patent pending two-stage QTD2 Series offers a unique and innovative heating solution. Its design incorporates the modular benefits of high-intensity infrared with the application versatility of low-intensity infrared. Distinctive construction features include a multi-burner, multi-exchanger, multi-reflector platform optimized for a broad and even heat output pattern. The enhanced two-stage feature of the QTD2 Series increases comfort levels while reducing energy costs. CSA Design Certified for indoor or outdoor applications, the QTD2 Series provides the right choice for a wide variety of applications.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Compact, aesthetically pleasing construction.
- Easy to install with minimal assembly required.
- Proven fuel savings.
- Multiple construction features including: dual spark ignition, highly emissive heat exchangers, highly polished aluminum reflectors, operational indicator lights, and more.
- Designed and packaged for ease in transportation.
- CSA Design Certified for both indoor and outdoor use and to Agricultural and Commercial/Industrial Standards.
- BTU Range: 60,000 to 80,000 BTU/h
- Length: 112″
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Burner Control Box: Coated Enameled Steel
- Radiant Emitter Tubes: Coated Aluminized Steel
- Certification: CSA Design Certified
- Warranty: 1-3-5 (Components-Tubes-Burner)