Low Intensity Tube Heaters
Single-Stage, Multi-Burner, Low Intensity Quad Tube Heater
The patent pending single-stage QTS2 Series was designed to incorporate the modular benefits of high-intensity infrared with the application versatility of low-intensity infrared. Unique construction features include a multi-burner, multi-exchanger, multi-reflector platform optimized for a broad and even heat output pattern. Operational benefits include fuel savings, spot heating functionality, low electrical consumption and low mounting height application. The QTS2 Series is CSA Design Certified for indoor or outdoor applications.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Compact, aesthetically pleasing construction.
- Easy to install with minimal assembly required.
- Proven fuel savings.
- Multiple construction features including: dual spark ignition, highly emissive heat exchangers, highly polished aluminum reflectors, operational indicator lights, and more.
- Designed and packaged for ease in transportation.
- CSA Design Certified for both indoor and outdoor use and to Agricultural and Commercial/Industrial Standards.
- Input Range: 40,000 to 80,000 BTU/h
- Lengths: 112″
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Burner Control Box: Coated Enameled Steel
- Radiant Emitter Tubes: Coated Aluminized Steel
- Certification: CSA Design Certified
- Warranty: 1-3-5 (Components-Tubes-Burner)
- Outdoor Approval: Optional OD-KIT Add-On
- 24V Controls: 4000-01V External transformer required for controlling multiple units with a single control.
- Operational Indicator Lights: Standard