- Low Intensity Tube Heaters
- MP SeriesThe MP Series fully modulating infrared heater is the only infrared heater that allows you to select the desired performance curve that best suits your building requirements. The MP Series by Detroit Radiant Products Company raises the bar with modulating technology. This full air and gas modulation line of heaters incorporates cutting edge technology such […]
- HL3 SeriesThe HL3 Series, packed with quality features, represents today’s most energy efficient line of infrared tube heaters. Our patented two-stage technology, incorporated into the HL3 Series, provides more comfort while saving valuable energy dollars. In addition, the highest quality materials and construction features ensure years of reliable and efficient operation. No other infrared heater can […]
- DX3 SeriesPacked with quality features, the DX3 represents the highest in quality, single-stage, low intensity tube heaters. Performance is enhanced through the use of a specially designed stainless steel burner and black coated titanium stabilized and/or aluminized coated steel radiant tube exchangers. The DX3 Series offers superior low intensity heat, performance and longevity.
- -SS SeriesThe energy saving qualities of infrared heating can be applied in many wet, contaminated or harsh environments with the -SS Series of stainless steel low intensity tube heaters from Re-Verber-Ray®. Constructed of 304 and 409 stainless steels, the -SS Series is also ideal for use in many outdoor applications. Re-Verber-Ray® -SS Series infrared tube heaters […]
- DET3 SeriesStreamlined for economy and designed without sacrificing performance, the DET3 Series is a quality, energy efficient heater at a more economical price. Our patented two-stage technology, incorporated into the DET3 Series, provides more comfort while saving valuable energy dollars. Utilizing a direct spark ignition system and hot-rolled steel emitter tubes, this series is the best […]
- DES3 SeriesStreamlined for economy and designed without sacrificing performance, the DES3 Series represents quality at an economical price. Utilizing a direct spark ignition system and hot-rolled steel emitter tubes, this series is the best in this class of equipment.
- LD3 SeriesThe LD3 Series couples the energy savings of two-stage technology with the highest quality features available. Designed for application into low ceiling or select residential applications, the LD3 Series heaters are the lowest BTU output heaters offered by Re-Verber-Ray. Features include those found on the LS3 Series, plus microprocessor controls designed to eliminate nuisance shutdowns […]
- LS3 SeriesPacked with quality features, the LS3 Series represents the finest in single-stage low BTU heaters. Designed for application into low ceiling or select residential applications, LS3 Series heaters are the lowest BTU output heaters offered by Re-Verber-Ray. Performance is enhanced through the use of a specially designed combustion burner, titanium combustion chamber and black coated, […]
- HLV SeriesThe HLV Series infrared vacuum heating system is engineered specifically for the design parameters of the building it is required to heat. More commonly found in larger commercial and industrial applications, these systems offer potential operating benefits that are not easily obtainable with traditional infrared tube heaters. An engineered vacuum system emits low intensity infrared […]
- SV SeriesThe SV Series is the latest advancement in vacuum system technology. This unitary vacuum system incorporates our acclaimed stainless steel “vortex” burner for optimal heat distribution. Other features include a full BTU offering, extended venting runs, self-diagnostic circuit controls, reliable performance in high wind conditions and the quietest vacuum operation in the industry.
- QTD SeriesThe patent pending two-stage QTD Series offers a unique and innovative heating solution. Its design incorporates the modular benefits of high-intensity infrared with the application versatility of low-intensity infrared. Distinctive construction features include a multi-burner, multi-exchanger, multi-reflector platform optimized for a broad and even heat output pattern. The enhanced two-stage feature of the QTD Series […]
- QTS SeriesThe patent pending single-stage QTS Series was designed to incorporate the modular benefits of high-intensity infrared with the application versatility of low-intensity infrared. Unique construction features include a multi-burner, multi-exchanger, multi-reflector platform optimized for a broad and even heat output pattern. Operational benefits include fuel savings, spot heating functionality, low electrical consumption and low mounting […]
- MP Series
- High Intensity Luminous
- DR SeriesThe DR Series represents today’s most popular line of gas-fired, infrared heaters. This unvented heater is commonly used in areas of high air filtration, high ceilings and spot heating applications. The DR Series offers exclusive design features, a proven history and a variety of BTU and control options. Standard features include: 5 year limited ceramic […]
- DSC SeriesDesigned to add warmth to outdoor patio applications, the Designer Series Patio-Pal® infrared heater is the perfect solution to stylishly extend the outdoor season to many commercial and residential applications. The Patio-Pal® easily mounts out of the way and without the hassle of refilling costly propane tanks. Specifically designed for comfort, reliability and ease of […]
- DR Series
- Electric Heaters
- SW SeriesSW Series heaters are unique in their ability to produce both infrared heat and visible light energy. The source of this energy comes from short wave electric lamps encased in an aesthetically pleasing enclosure. Available in an assortment of sizes, casing and colors, this heater offers both choices and solutions for your application. Operational benefits […]
- BAH SeriesElectric infrared heaters are the cleanest method of heating, taking nothing from the air and adding nothing to the air. They produce heat by running an electric current through a high resistance element. BAH Series heaters are ideal for low output, low clearance to combustible areas and in applications where gas and/or ventilation is not […]
- SW Series
- Portable Heaters
- PT SeriesPortable infrared construction heaters are high intensity heaters that mount atop a LP tank and are an ideal solution when heat is temporarily needed. PT Series heaters are perfect for buildings under construction, alteration, or repair. Available in either 16,000 or 32,000 BTU/h. These units include: A patented safety tip over device for extra safety, mounting […]
- PT Series
- Unit Heaters
- FA SeriesThe FA Series line of gas-fired, tubular exchanger, induced draft, hot air heaters are now available for use in commercial, industrial and agricultural applications. This line of heaters features a traditional design with a durable, powder-coated black enamel exterior and stainless steel louvers for an exceptional aesthetic appeal, and a swept-wing impeller with finger-proof fan […]
- UH SeriesThe UH Series line of gas-fired, tubular exchanger, induced draft, hot air heaters are now available for use in commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential applications. This line of heaters features a low profile design with a durable, powder-coated black enamel exterior and stainless steel louvers for an exceptional aesthetic appeal, and a swept-wing impeller with […]
- FA Series
We offer a full line of both high intensity and low intensity units that require little to no maintenance. Our infrared heating products are efficient, cost effective and satisfy the heating requirements for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications.
Please Select Your Location and Market From the Dropdown Menus Above.