Separated Combustion Unit Heater
The UH Series line of gas-fired, tubular exchanger, induced draft, hot air heaters are now available for use in commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential applications. This line of heaters features a low profile design with a durable, powder-coated black enamel exterior and stainless steel louvers for an exceptional aesthetic appeal, and a swept-wing impeller with finger-proof fan guards for low noise operation.
Additional features include operational troubleshooting lights and and integrated mounting brackets for ease in installation. The UH Series offers an out-of-the-box separated or power-vented combustion option.
- BTU range of 30,000 to 75,000.
- Low profile design with durable, powder-coated black enamel.
- Aluminized steel tubular heat exchangers.
- Individual in-shot burners.
- Stainless steel discharge louvers.
- Finger proof fan guards are standard.
- External operational indicator lights are standard.
- External thermostatic connection.
- Integrated mounting brackets accommodate joists on 16 or 24″ O.C.
- 180º mounting.
- Approved separated combustion can be field converted to power vented without additional parts or cost.
- Input Range: 30,000 to 75,000.
- Gas Type: Natural or propane. 1/2″ N.P.T. connection.
- Voltage: 120/60Hz VAC (primary); 24 VAC (thermostatic) – Single phase.
- Vent Length: 3-ft. to 30-ft.
- Average air temperature rise: 45ºF
- Certification: ANSI Z83.8/CSA 2.6, commercial, industrial and residential use, indoor use only.
- Limited Warranty: 1 year components, 5 years exchangers, 10 years burner(s).