Short Wave Electric Infrared Heaters
SW2 Series heaters are unique in their ability to produce both infrared heat and visible light energy. The source of this energy comes from short wave electric lamps encased in an aesthetically pleasing enclosure. Available in an assortment of sizes, casing and colors, this heater offers both choices and solutions for your application.
Operational benefits include a highly efficient energy transfer, lower mounting heights, heat energy, light energy, and certification for both indoor or outdoor use.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- 1 or 3 phase electric.
- Single, double or triple construction models.
- 1 to 3 Elements: Choose either clear quartz lamps or optional glare reducing ruby quartz lamps.
- Compact, aesthetically pleasing construction. Heater housing available in either black powder coated aluminized steel or brushed 304 grade stainless steel.
- 0° to 45° adjustable mounting brackets included.
- Lower Clearances.
- Electrical Consumption: From 1,600 to 11,400 Watts
- Equivalent BTU: 5,459 to 38,898 total BTU/h
- Voltage: From 120 to 575 VAC; 1Ph or 3Ph
- Limited Warranty: All Components 1-Year
- Certification: ETL Listed for indoor or outdoor use.