High-Output Medium-Wave Electric Infrared Heaters
TW2 Series heaters are a high wattage, commercial grade electric heater offering. Woven Tungsten elements that produce a high-output medium-wave infrared heat energy with a visible orange glow. A great choice for outdoor patios and applications where high heat is required with a minimal glow. Heaters are equipped with a specially designed reflector for optimal radiant heat output. Optional wall mounting brackets allow adjustment of the heating direction.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Compact, aesthetically pleasing construction.
- Heater housing available in either black powder coated aluminized steel or brushed 304 grade stainless steel.
- High temperature nylon louvered end caps.
- Single, double or triple construction models.
- From 1,500 to 11,400 watt output.
- ETL Certified for indoor or outdoor use.
- Electrical Consumption: From 1,500 to 11,400 Watts
- Equivalent BTU: 5,118 to 38,898 total BTU/h
- Voltage: From 120 to 575 VAC; 1Ph or 3 Ph
- Certification: ETL Listed
- Limited Warranty: All Components 1-Year
- Lamp Elements: Woven Tungsten
- Outdoor Approval: Standard