CE Approved, 220V Single Stage Infrared Tube Heater
The single stage EDX Series has been adapted to fit common European Operational Standards. The EDX Series is packed with quality features and is CE Certified up to 43KW output. Infrared output is optimized with highly polished aluminum reflectors and coated aluminized steel radiant tubes. The positive pressure EDX Series offers superior low intensity heat, performance and longevity. The EDX Series operates on 220V, 50Hz, a multitude of gas types and is also certified for single and common venting.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Inputs of 14.7 to 60.0 kw
- Available in Tube Lengths of 6710 mm to 21335 mm
- Coated Titanium or Aluminized Combustion Chamber
- Coated Aluminized or Optional Economy Hot Rolled Steel Radiant Tubes
- Highly Polished Aluminum Reflectors
- Stainless Steel Burner
- Spark Ignition System
- Enameled Control Box with Plastic Cover
- Operational Indicator Lights
- Optional #3 Brushed Stainless Steel Control Box
- Optional ‘U’ or ‘L’ Configuration
- BTU Range: 50,000 – 150,000 (14.7 – 43.0 KW)
- Gas Types: G-20, G-25 or G-31 (other gases upon request)
- Tube Lengths: 20 ft. – 60 ft.
- Limited Warranty: 1/3/5 (components, tubes, burner)
- Combustion Tube: 4″ dia. Aluminized or Titanium Steel, Black Coated Radiant Tubes 4″ dia. Aluminized Steel, Black Coated
- Certification: CE, Outdoor Approval