EHL Series, CE Approved, 220V Two-Stage Infrared Tube Heater
The two-stage EHL Series has been adapted to fit common European Operational Standards. Optimal efficiencies are maximized through the use of two-stage technology. CE Certified up to 43KW, this heater can operate at 100% output or 65% output, which translates into reduced cycles, extra fuel savings and improved comfort levels. Infra-Red output is further optimized with highly polished aluminum reflectors and coated aluminized steel radiant tubes. The positive pressure EHL Series offers superior low intensity heat, performance and longevity. The EHL operates on 220V, 50Hz, a multitude of gas types and is also certified for single and common venting.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Inputs of 19.0 to 60.0 kw
- Available in Tube Lengths of 6710 mm to 21335 mm
- Coated Titanium or Aluminized Combustion Chamber
- Coated Aluminized or Optional Economy Hot Rolled Steel Radiant Tubes
- Patented Two-Stage Technology
- Highly Polished Aluminum Reflectors
- Stainless Steel Burner
- Spark Ignition System
- Enameled Control Box with Plastic Cover
- Operational Indicator Lights
- Optional #3 Brushed Stainless Steel Control Box
- Optional ‘U’ or ‘L’ Configuration
- BTU Range: 65,000 – 150,000 (14.7 -43.0 KW)
- Gas Types: G-20, G-25 or G-31 (other gases upon request)
- Tube Lengths: 20 ft. – 70 ft.
- Limited Warranty: 1/3/5 (components/tubes/burner)
- Combustion Tube: 4″ dia. Aluminized or Titanium Steel, Black Coated Radiant Tubes 4″ dia. Aluminized Steel, Black Coated
- Certification: CE, Outdoor Approval