Portable Infrared Heaters
High Intensity Portable Infrared Construction Heaters
Portable infrared construction heaters are high intensity heaters that mount atop a LP tank and are an ideal solution when heat is temporarily needed. PT Series heaters are perfect for buildings under construction, alteration, or repair.
Available in either 16,000 or 32,000 BTU/h.
These units include: A patented safety tip over device for extra safety, mounting bracket, LP hose, and regulator.
NOT FOR RESIDENTIAL USE!
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Adjustable mounting bracket.
- Secondary radiating surface.
- UL Listed hose, regulator and excess flow Type 1 fitting.
- CSA Design Certified safety control and thermocouple.
- 90-day warranty.
- Repair Information
- PT Series Portable Construction Heater Brochure
- PT Series Portable Construction Heater Installation, Operation, Parts and Maintenance Manual
- PT Series Portable Construction Heater Manual Natural Gas Insert
- Portable Construction Heater Application Guidelines
- Portable Heater Packing List
- BTU Range: 16,000 or 32,000 BTU/h
- Gas Type: Propane or Natural
- Certification: CSA/IAS
- Limited Warrenty: 90 Days