High Intensity Luminous
DR Series Space Heater
High Intensity Gas Fired Infrared Heaters
The DR Series space heater represents today’s most popular line of gas-fired, infrared heaters. This unvented heater is commonly used in areas of high air filtration, high ceilings and spot heating applications. The DR Series offers exclusive design features, a proven history and a variety of BTU and control options.
Standard features include:
- 5 year limited ceramic burner warranty.
- Exclusive ceramic burner provides maximum conversion to infrared radiation.
- CSA Design Certified.
- 3 different heater control systems from manual to solid state ignition.
- Lower installation cost through compact modular heater design.
- Rugged non-corrosive materials in heater construction.
- High temperature, Re-Verber-Ray-tor rods increase heater temperature and efficiency.
NOT FOR RESIDENTIAL USE!
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Exclusive ceramic burner provides maximum infrared radiation.
- Stainless steel rods increase heat temperature and efficiency.
- Highly polished aluminum reflector design.
- Direct spark or pilot ignition.
- Potted circuitry for protection in high moisture environments (direct spark ignition models only).
- 5-year limited ceramic burner warranty.
- CSA Design Certified, UL-Listed, CE Certified.
- BTU Range: 30,000 – 160,000 BTU/h
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Certification: CSA (Indoor), CE (RV Series)
- Limited Warranty: 5 years ceramic burner
- Gas Connections: 1/2″ NPT
- Manifold Pressure: 6″ Natural or 10″ Propane
- Minimum Inlet: 7″ Natural or 11″ Propane
- Maximum Inlet: 14″ Natural or 14″ Propane