Electric Infrared Heaters
Interchangeable Element Electric Infrared Heaters
- ELX Brochure
- Electric Heater Design Guide
- ELX Series Installation, Operation, Parts and Maintenance Manual
- ELX Data Sheet—24″ Models*
- ELX Data Sheet—24″ Models Full Package*
- ELX Data Sheet—33″ Models*
- ELX Data Sheet—33″ Models Full Package*
- ELX Data Sheet—46″ Models*
- ELX Data Sheet—46″ Models Full Package*
- ELX Clearances to Combustibles Data Sheet*
- Electric Heater Packing List
- Controls Packing List
* Click here for full specification documentation.
The ELX Series is a high wattage, commercial-grade electric heater offering. With interchangeable elements and various chassis options, you can configure the perfect heater for your space. A great choice for applications from outdoor patios to warehouses, the ELX Series can accommodate a wide variety of heating needs. Heaters are equipped with a specially designed reflector for optimal radiant heat output, and optional wall mounting brackets allow adjustment of the heating direction.
Operational benefits include a highly efficient energy transfer, lower mounting heights, heat energy, light energy, and certification for both indoor or outdoor use.
- Short wave, high-output medium wave, & standard medium wave element options
- Single, double, or triple element construction
- Produces both infrared heat and visible light
- Lower clearances
- Electrical Consumption: 750–11,400 Watts
- Equivalent BTU: 2,559–38,898 total BTU/h
- Voltage: 120–575 VAC; Single Phase
- Limited Warranty: All Components 1-Year
- Certification: UL Listed for indoor or outdoor use.