Low Intensity Patio Heaters
Gas Fired, Decorative, Two Stage, Low Intensity Tube Heater
- DSR Series Brochure
- DSRL Series Full Submittal Package
- DSRS Series Full Submittal Package
- Gas-Fired Patio Heater Design Guide
- DSRL Series Installation, Operation, Parts, & Maintenance Manual
- DSRS Series Installation, Operation, Parts, & Maintenance Manual
- Designer Series Packing List
- Controls Packing List
- Venting Packing List
The DSRL and DSRS Series are top-of-the-line patio heaters with an aesthetically pleasing, modern design featuring our patented two stage technology. These gas-fired, low intensity patio heaters are manufactured specifically with the outdoor market in mind. Not only do these heaters deliver an even heat pattern throughout their 9′ (DSRS) and 16’ (DSRL) spans, but with their decorative, modular grilles, they are the preferred heaters for outdoor driving ranges.
- Patented two stage operation
- Pre- and post-purge controls
- Self-diagnostic LED, microprocessor based circuitry
- BTU Range (DSRL): 65,000–100,000 BTU/h
- BTU Range (DSRS): 50,000 BTU/h
- Length (DSRL): 16′ –4″ ft.
- Length (DSRS): 9 ft.
- Gas Type: Natural (3.5” W.C.) or Propane (10.0” W.C.)
- Combustion Chamber: 4” Aluminized Steel
- Radiant Tubes: .95 Emissive Black-Coated Aluminized Steel
- Certification: CSA, Outdoor
- Warranty: 3-5-10 (Components/Tubes/Burner)