DSC Series Patio Heaters
Designer Series, High Intensity, Infrared Patio Heaters
Designed to add warmth to outdoor patio applications, the DSCS (single stage) and DSCD (two stage) series patio heaters are the perfect solution to stylishly extend the outdoor season to many commercial and residential applications.
The DSC series heaters easily mount out of the way and without the hassle of refilling costly propane tanks. Specifically designed for comfort, reliability, and ease of installation, the DSCS and DSCS series are sure to deliver the desired amount of warmth for dining, entertainment, or work areas.
- Aluminized or brushed stainless housing with wind- and rain-protected design
- Easily mounts out of the way
- Available in single or two stage
- Natural Gas Models: 31,000 & 34,000 BTU/h
- Propane Gas Models: 31,000 BTU/h
- Certification: ETL ANSI Z83.26 Standard
- Limited Warranty: 1-year on controls, 5-year on burner
- Gas Connections: 1/2” NPT
- Manifold: 6” Natural or 10” Propane
- Minimum: 7” Natural or 11” Propane
- Maximum: 14” Natural or 14” Propane
- Volts: 24 VAC/60 Hz Single Phase
- Amps: 0.65 starting, 0.48 running
- Control Voltage: 24 VAC
- Operational Costs: On average, operating a gas-fired heater with a 20-lb. propane cylinder costs upwards of 4 to 5 times more than operating on natural gas. Consult your local utility provider for a fuel cost analysis.