Gas Fired, Low-Intensity Patio Heater
The DST Series is a top-of-the-line patio heater with an aesthetically pleasing, modern design featuring our patented two-stage technology. This Gas-Fired Low-Intensity Patio Heater Series was manufactured specifically with the outdoor market in mind. Not only does this heater deliver an even heat pattern throughout its 10-foot span, but it also comes equipped with a smart LED self-diagnostic light and a decorative, modular grille.
Certified for indoor and outdoor commercial applications as well as outdoor residential applications, the DST Series Low Intensity Tube Heater patio heater is an excellent choice for heating a wide variety of applications.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Smart LED Self- Diagnostics – Service issues can be diagnosed at the floor level using the LED diagnosing light.
- Two-stage operation – documented fuel savings.
- 26 Linear Feet of Radiant Tube – The most radiant surface area of any 10-ft. radiant patio heater available!
- Highly decorative, Stainless Steel housing.
- Unified component panel with easy access.
- 3/4″ Modular decorative grille – large openings enhance radiant output.
- BTU Range:
- Natural Gas – 60,000 High Fire; 40,000 Low Fire
- Propane – 60,000 High Fire; 50,000 Low Fire
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane Gas
- Length: 119″
- Weight: 170 lbs.
- Mounting Heights: 8 to 14 Feet
- Voltage: 120VAC-60Hz
- Approvals & Certifications: ANSI Z83.26 and CSA 2.37 Gas Fired Outdoor Infrared Patio Heater. ANSI Z83.20b and CSA 2.34b Low Intensity Infrared Heater. ANSI Z21.86 and CSA 2.32 Vented Gas Fired Space Heating Appliances. CSA 7-89, Garage Heater.
- Limited Warranty: 1-3-5 (components-tubes-burner)
- ANSI Z83.26 and CSA 2.37 Gas Fired Outdoor Infrared Patio Heater.
- ANSI Z83.20b and CSA 2.34b Low Intensity Infrared Heater.
- ANSI Z21.86 and CSA 2.32 Vented Gas Fired Space Heating Appliances.
- CSA 7-89, Garage Heater.
- Limited Warranty: 3-5-10 (components-tubes-burner)