Separated-Combustion, Gas-Fired Unit Heater
- FA Brochure
- FA Submittal Data Sheet*
- FA Clearances to Combustibles Data Sheet*
- FA Series Installation, Operation, Parts and Maintenance Manual
- FA & UH Series Combo Packing List
- Controls Packing List
- Venting Packing List
- Concentric Vent Box Instruction Sheet
The FA series line of gas-fired, separated combustion, induced draft, hot air unit heaters are available for commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications. This line of heaters features a traditional design with a durable, powder-coated black enamel exterior and stainless steel louvers with incrementally adjustable winglets for an exceptional aesthetic appeal, and a swept-wing impeller with finger-proof fan guards for low noise operation.
Gas-fired unit heaters have additional features including operational indicator lights to assist with troubleshooting, and various mounting options. The FA series is separated combustion out-of-the-box but can easily be converted to power-vented in the field with no additional parts required.
- Separated combustion standard but convertible to power-vented with no additional parts required
- Operational indicator lights
- Various mounting options
- Input Range: 100,000–250,000 BTU/h
- Gas Type: Natural Gas or Propane
- Voltage: 120/60 Hz VAC (primary); 24 VAC (thermostatic) – Single phase.
- Vent Length: 3–40 ft.
- Average air temperature rise: 50ºF
- Certification: ANSI Z83.8/CSA 2.6, commercial and industrial use, indoor use only.
- Limited Warranty: 1-year on components, 5-year on exchangers, 10-year on burner(s).