Separated Combustion Unit Heater
The FA Series line of gas fired heater, tubular exchanger, induced draft, hot air heaters are now available for use in commercial, industrial and agricultural applications. This line of heaters features a traditional design with a durable, powder-coated black enamel exterior and stainless steel louvers for an exceptional aesthetic appeal, and a swept-wing impeller with finger-proof fan guards for low noise operation.
Gas Fired Unit Heater have additional features include operational troubleshooting lights and various mounting options. The FA Series offers an out-of-the-box separated or power-vented combustion option.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- BTU range of 100,000 to 250,000.
- Traditional profile design with durable, powder-coated black enamel.
- Aluminized steel tubular heat exchangers.
- Stainless steel discharge louvers.
- Swept wing air propeller, for noise reduction.
- Finger proof fan guards are standard.
- External operational indicator lights are standard.
- External thermostatic connection.
- 100 MBH and 125 MBH models can be rotated 180°.
- Approved separated combustion can be field converted to power vented without additional parts or cost.
- Input Range: 100,000 to 250,000.
- Gas Type: Natural or propane.
- Voltage: 120/60Hz VAC (primary); 24 VAC (thermostatic) – Single phase.
- Vent Length: 3-ft. to 40-ft.
- Average air temperature rise: 50ºF
- Certification: ANSI Z83.8/CSA 2.6, commercial and industrial use, indoor use only.
- Limited Warranty: 1 year components, 5 years exchangers, 10 years burner(s).