Separated Combustion, Gas-Fired Unit Heater
- UH Brochure
- UH Submittal Data Sheet*
- UH Submittal Data Sheet-Full Package*
- UH Clearances to Combustibles Data Sheet*
- UH Series Installation, Operation, Parts and Maintenance Manual
- FA & UH Series Combo Packing List
- Controls Packing List
- Venting Packing List
- Concentric Vent Box Instruction Sheet
The UH series line of gas-fired, separated combustion, induced draft, hot air unit heaters are available for use in commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential applications. This line of heaters features a low profile design with a durable, powder-coated black enamel exterior and stainless steel louvers with incrementally adjustable winglets for an exceptional aesthetic appeal, and a swept-wing impeller with finger-proof fan guards for low noise operation.
Additional features include operational indicator lights to assist with troubleshooting, and integrated mounting brackets for easy installation. The UH series is separated combustion out-of-the-box but can easily be converted to power-vented in the field with no additional parts required.
- Separated combustion standard but convertible to power-vented with no additional parts required
- Integrated mounting brackets
- Individual in-shot burners
- Input Range: 30,000–75,000 BTU/h
- Gas Type: Natural Gas or Propane. 1/2″ N.P.T. connection.
- Voltage: 120/60 Hz VAC (primary); 24 VAC (thermostatic) – Single phase.
- Vent Length: 3–30 ft.
- Average air temperature rise: 45ºF
- Certification: ANSI Z83.8/CSA 2.6, commercial, industrial and residential use, indoor use only
- Limited Warranty: 1-year on components, 5-year on exchangers, 10-year on burner(s)