Filtered Short Wave Electric Infrared Heater
The DGS Series has proven to be an excellent option for electric heating that values aesthetics with its modern design and highend quality. This heater features a custom designed reflector that focuses the desired heat pattern to your space. Thanks to its aluminum extruded body, the DGS Series is easily able to withstand harsh outdoor conditions, allowing you to extend your residential patio or outdoor restaurant season. Plus, its sleek appearance adds style to any indoor or outdoor space.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
Custom Designed Parabolic Reflector
- Reflects 99% of rays directly towards the target.
Available in Three Wattages
- 1,500 W, 2,000 W, and 3,000 W
Rustproof Body Parts
- Extruded aluminum body.
- Longer lasting.
- IP55 Water Resistant for use in harsh conditions.
- Able to heat up to 3,500°F in 2 seconds.
Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- High-end quality and compact, aesthetic design is ideal for cafes and restaurants.
Increased Lamp Life & Heat Sensitivity
- Cost effective.
- Can be used on high ceilings.
- Heat is not affected by droughts, strong winds, or rain.
Universal Burning Position
- Works in all installation angles for ultimate versatility.
Model Wattage Range:
- 1,500 W (5,118 BTU equivalent)
- 2,000 W (6,824 BTU equivalent)
- 3,000 W (10,236 BTU equivalent)
- 21.06″ x 4.61″ x 4.84″ (1,500 W and 2,000 W)
- 36.75” x 4.61” x 4.84” (3,000 W)
- 5.7 lbs. (1,500 W and 2,000 W)
- 9.7 lbs. (3,000 W)
- 7 to 9 ft. (1,500 W)
- 8 to 10 ft. (2,000 W and 3,000 W)
- 120VAC (1,500 W)
- 230VAC (2,000 W and 3,000 W)
Approvals & Certifications:
- Indoor & Outdoor Commercial
- Outdoor Residential
Limited Warranty: 1 Year (All Components)