Low Intensity Tube Heaters
Single Stage, Low Clearance, Low Intensity Infrared Tube Heater
The CX3 Series is specifically designed for use in specialty fueled repair facilities that require products to meet the NFPA 30A code having a maximum surface temperature of 750°F. This series heater can also be used in low ceiling applications such as mezzanines, entry ways, lunch rooms, and much more. The high-quality materials used in this series ensures years of reliable and efficient heating.
- Complies with NFPA 30A for installation in CNG maintenance facilities
- Perfect for installation requiring lower clearances to combustibles
- BTU Range: 50,000–85,000 BTU/h
- Length: 30–50 ft.
- Weight: 185-260 lbs.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Certification: CSA Design Certified
- Warranty: 3-5-10 (Components-Tubes-Burner)