Low Intensity Tube Heaters
Two-Stage, Multiple Burner Heating System
The HLV Series infrared vacuum heating system is engineered specifically for the design parameters of the building it is required to heat. More commonly found in larger commercial and industrial applications, these systems offer potential operating benefits that are not easily obtainable with traditional infrared tube heaters.
An engineered vacuum system emits low intensity infrared heat just like any other type of tubular heater. What makes these systems unique is the method in which they operate as well as their expanded operational boundaries. The operational objective of a vacuum system is to simply move hot gases from the burner(s) to the pump. This movement heats the emitter pipes, which in turn heat the building via infrared energy.
The HLV Series is engineered to utilize both two-stage and condensing technology, offering optimal operating efficiencies and fuel savings.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Two-stage operation maximizes comfort levels and reduces equipment cycling, resulting in significant energy savings.
- Systems can be designed with 1 to 6 burners ranging from 40,000 to 750,000 total BTU/h with a single vent penetration.
- Tandem burner design allows independent combustion air for each burner.
- Slip-fit tube exchangers with bolted tube clamps.
- Pre-wired, spark resistant, cast aluminum vacuum pump with thermal overload.
- Self-diagnostic circuitry and operation indicator lights.
- Heavy-duty balancing damper.Key operational features include a 20% reduction in output when operating in low fire and stainless steel tailpipe when optional condensing operation is utilized. Infrared output is optimized with highly polished aluminum reflectors and coated aluminized radiant tubes.
- BTU Range: 50,000 – 200,000 BTU/h (1-6 Burners)
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Tube Lengths: Varies – See Design Guide
- Limited Warranty: 3-5-10-1 (Components-Tubes-Burner-Pump)
- Combustion Tube: 4″ dia. Titanium Treated Steel, Black Coated
- Radiant Tubes: 4″ dia. Aluminized or Hot Rolled Steel, Black Coated
- Certification: IAS, CSA