Low Intensity Tube Heaters
-SB & -SS Series
HL2(-SB)(-SS) & DX2(-SB)(-SS) Series - Stainless Steel Infrared Tube Heaters
The energy saving qualities of infrared heating can be applied in many wet, contaminated or harsh environments with the -SB & -SS Series of stainless steel low intensity tube heaters from Re-Verber-Ray®. Constructed of 304 and 409 stainless steels, the -SB & -SS Series is also ideal for use in many outdoor applications. Re-Verber-Ray® -SB & -SS Series infrared tube heaters offer the latest in technology and the BEST in durability and performance!
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- For use in harsh, wet, contaminated and outdoor applications.
- BTU/h inputs of 50,000 to 200,000.
- Available in tube lengths of 20 to 80 ft.
- Choose 100% product upgrade or selected optional upgrades.
- Components totally enclosed in a moisture resistant silicone sealed control housing.
- Rain tight electrical attachments.
- PVC coated stainless steel flexible gas connector.
- HL2(-SB)(-SS) Series Stainless Steel Tube Heater Brochure
- HL2(-SB) Engineering Submittal Data Sheet
- HL2(-SS) Engineering Submittal Data Sheet
- HL2 Series Insert Installation, Operation, Parts & Maintenance Manual
- DX2(-SB)(-SS) Series Stainless Steel Tube Heater Brochure
- DX2(-SB) Engineering Submittal Data Sheet
- DX2(-SS) Engineering Submittal Data Sheetl
- DX2 Series Insert Installation, Operation, Parts & Maintenance Manual
- Tube Heater General Installation Manual
- *Tube Heater Packing List
- Tube Heater Application Guidelines
- BTU Range: 50,000 to 200,000 BTU/h
- Lengths: 20-80 ft.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Radiant Tubes: Aluminized Coated Steel or Coated 304 Stainless Steel
- Combustion Chamber: Coated 409 Stainless Steel
- Certification: CSA, IAS
- Warranty: 3-5-10 (Components-Tubes-Burner)