Low Intensity Tube Heaters
HL2-SS & DX2-SS Series - Stainless Steel Infrared Tube Heaters
The energy saving qualities of infrared heating can be applied in many wet, contaminated or harsh environments with the -SS Series of stainless steel low intensity tube heaters from Re-Verber-Ray®. Constructed of 304 and 409 stainless steels, the -SS Series is also ideal for use in many outdoor applications. Re-Verber-Ray® -SS Series infrared tube heaters offer the latest in technology and the BEST in durability and performance!
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- For use in harsh, wet, contaminated and outdoor applications.
- BTU/h inputs of 75,000 to 150,000.
- Available in tube lengths of 20 to 60 ft.
- Choose 100% product upgrade or selected optional upgrades.
- Components totally enclosed in a moisture resistant silicone sealed control housing.
- Rain tight electrical attachments.
- PVC coated stainless steel flexible gas connector.
- HL-SS Series Stainless Steel Tube Heater Brochure
- DX-SS Series Stainless Steel Tube Heater Brochure
- *HL2 Series Engineering Submittal Data Sheet
- *DX2 Series Engineering Submittal Data Sheet
- Tube Heater General Installation Manual
- HL-SS Series Insert Installation, Operation, Parts & Maintenance Manual
- DX-SS Series Insert Installation, Operation, Parts & Maintenance Manual
- *Tube Heater Packing List
- Tube Heater Application Guidelines
- BTU Range: 75,000 to 150,000 BTU/h
- Lengths: 20-60 ft.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Radiant Tubes: Coated 304 Stainless Steel
- Combustion Chamber: Coated 409 Stainless Steel
- Certification: CSA, IAS
- Warranty: 1-5-10 (Components-Tubes-Burner)