Low Intensity Tube Heaters
Two Stage, Residentially Approved*, Infrared Tube Heater
The LD3 Series couples the energy savings of two stage technology with the highest quality features available. Designed for application into low ceiling or select residential applications, the LD3 Series heaters are the lowest BTU output heaters offered by Re-Verber-Ray®.
Features include those found on the LS3 Series, plus microprocessor controls designed to eliminate nuisance shutdowns with a “soft-lockout” feature. Also, an external LED self-diagnostic indicator light is provided to assist in troubleshooting the unit. Benefits of the LD3 Series include superior fuel economy, comfort levels, and equipment longevity.
* Select models are CSA Design Certified for residential use (attached to living quarters).
- Designed for low ceiling applications
- Documented fuel savings
- Fewer on/of cycles over single stage
- BTU Range: 40,000–50,000 BTU/h
- Lengths: 15–30 ft.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Combustion Chamber: Black-Coated Titanium Treated Steel
- Radiant Tubes: Black-Coated Aluminized Steel
- Certification: ANSI Z83.20, CSA 2.34, CSA no. 7-89
- Limited Warranty: 1-3-5 (Components-Tubes-Burner)