Low Intensity Tube Heaters
Two-Stage, Residentially Approved* Infrared Tube Heater
The LD3 Series couples the energy savings of two-stage technology with the highest quality features available. Designed for application into low ceiling or select residential applications, the LD3 Series heaters are the lowest BTU output heaters offered by Re-Verber-Ray.
Features include those found on the LS3 Series, plus microprocessor controls designed to eliminate nuisance shutdowns with a ‘soft-lockout’ feature. Also, an external LED self-diagnostic indicator light is provided to assist in troubleshooting the unit. Benefits of the LD3 Series include superior fuel economy, comfort levels and equipment longevity.
* Select models are CSA Design Certified for residential use (attached to living quarters).
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Two-stage Technology.
- Hot Surface Ignition with Flame Rod Sensing.
- External operational light(s).
- 24V Control Wiring with Micro-processor Circuitry.
- Dimpled Baffle-MAX technology.
- Flex connection & gas cock included.
- Tool-free access to controls.
- Low Intensity Tube Heaters
- Serviceability while unit is operating.
- Separated air and gas burner chamber.
- Symmetrical placement of ignition tube.
- Hinged control compartment provides ease in servicing.
- 3-piece independent compartment cover.
- ABS plastic air intake collar for connection to 4” PVC/DWV pipe.
- BTU Range: 40,000 to 50,000 BTU/h
- Lengths: 15-30 Ft.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Combustion Chamber: Black Coated Titanium Treated Steel
- Radiant Tubes: Black Coated Aluminized Steel
- Certification: AnSI Z83.20, CSA 2.34, CSA no. 7-89
- Limited Warranty: 1-3-5 (Components-Tubes-Burner)