Low Intensity Tube Heaters
Premier, Single Stage, Low Intensity Infrared Tube Heater
- DX3L Brochure
- DX3L Submittal Data Sheet*
- DX3L Clearances to Combustibles Data Sheet*
- DX3L Series Insert Installation, Operation, Parts and Maintenance Manual
- Series 3 General Tube Heater Installation Manual
- Tube Heater Packing List
- Controls Packing List
- Venting Packing List
- Tube Heater Application Guidelines
Packed with quality features, the DX3L series represents the highest in quality, single stage, low intensity tube heaters.
Performance is enhanced through the use of a specially designed stainless steel burner and black-coated titanium stabilized and/or aluminized coated steel radiant tube exchangers. The DX3L series offers superior low intensity heat, performance, and longevity.
- High quality construction materials enhance performance and equipment longevity
- Specially designed stainless steel burner
- BTU Range: 50,000–200,000 BTU/h
- Lengths: 20-80 ft.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Combustion Chamber: Coated Aluminized or Titanium
- Radiant Tubes: Coated Aluminized Steel
- Certification: CSA, IAS
- Warranty: 3-5-10 (Components/Tubes/Burner)