Low Intensity Tube Heaters
Premier, Single-Stage Infrared Tube Heater
Packed with quality features, the DX3L Series represents the highest in quality, single-stage, low intensity tube heaters.
Performance is enhanced through the use of a specially designed stainless steel burner and black coated titanium stabilized and/or aluminized coated steel radiant tube exchangers. The DX3L Series offers superior low intensity heat, performance and longevity.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- Tool-free access to controls.
- Serviceability while unit is operating.
- Separated air and gas burner chamber.
- Symmetrical placement of ignition tube.
- Hinged control compartment provides ease in servicing.
- 3-piece independent compartment cover.
- ABS plastic air intake collar for connection to 4” PVC/DWV pipe.
- DX3L Series Brochure
- DX3L Series Submittal Data Sheet*
- DX3L Series Insert Installation, Operation, Parts and Maintenance Manual
- Tube Heater Packing List*
- Controls Packing List*
- Venting Packing List*
- BTU Range: 50,000 – 200,000 BTU/h
- Lengths: 20-80 ft.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Combustion Chamber: Coated Aluminized or Titanium
- Radiant Tubes: Coated Aluminized Steel
- Certification: CSA, IAS, CE (GTS)
- Warranty: 3-5-10 (Components/Tubes/Burner)