Low Intensity Tube Heaters
Single-Stage, Unitary Vacuum System
The SV Series is the latest advancement in vacuum system technology. This unitary vacuum system incorporates our acclaimed stainless steel “vortex” burner for optimal heat distribution. Other features include a full BTU offering, extended venting runs, self-diagnostic circuit controls, reliable performance in high wind conditions and the quietest vacuum operation in the industry.
Like what you see?
Locate a distributor
- BTU/h inputs of 50,000 to 200,000.
- Available in tube lengths of 20 to 80 ft.
- Black coated titanium stabilized combustion chamber.
- Black coated aluminized steel radiant tubes.
- Highly polished aluminum reflectors.
- Capable of long vent lengths.
- Quiet vacuum (negative pressure) operation.
- 24V control wiring with micro-processor circuitry.
- Hot surface ignition with flame rod sensing.
- SV Series Brochure
- SV Series Submittal Data Sheet*
- SV Series Insert Installation, Operation, Parts and Maintenance Manual
- Tube Heater Packing List*
- Controls Packing List*
- Venting Packing List*
- BTU Range: 50,000 to 200,000 BTU/h
- Lengths: 20-80 ft.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Radiant Tubes: Aluminized Steel
- Combustion Chamber: Titanium Stabilized or Aluminized Steel
- Certification: CSA
- Warranty: 3-5-10 (Components-Tubes-Burner)