Low Intensity Tube Heaters
Premier Plus, Two Stage, Multi-Configurable, Low Intensity Tube Heater
- REV Series Brochure
- Single Pass vs. Dual Pass Brochure
- REV Submittal Data Sheet*
- REV Submittal Data Sheet-Full Package*
- REV Clearances to Combustibles Data Sheet*
- REV Written Specifications (.docx)
- REV Series Insert Installation, Operation, Parts and Maintenance Manual
- Tube Heater Application Guidelines
With a host of innovative and patent pending features never before seen in the marketplace, the REV Series is here to revolutionize the infrared industry. The adjustable reflector and pre-heated combustion air mean the REV Series leads the pack in heater efficiency. High quality materials and superior workmanship ensure years of reliable and efficient operation for heaters that are truly in a class of their own.
Need clarification on Single Pass vs. Dual Pass technology? Click here to learn more.
- Adjustable, solid aluminum extruded reflector
- Single Pass and Dual Pass geometry with models capable of achieving an Infrared Factor (IF) up to 15 and Radiant Emission Value (REV) in excess of 110
- Pre-heated combustion air and insulated air pockets
- BTU Range: 65,000 – 200,000 BTU/h
- Lengths: 20-60 ft.
- Gas Type: Natural or Propane
- Emitter Tubes: 4″ Titanium Stabilized or Aluminized Steel (Combustion Chamber) and .95 Emissive Black-Coated Aluminized Steel (Radiant Tubes)
- Reflector: Extruded Aluminum with .070 Wall Thickness
- Certification: CSA
- Warranty: 3-5-10 (Components/Tubes/Burner)
- Patent Pending